wherez my sig :L
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Can i join ur clan?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
psycho
i cant spell


Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:16 am

yo acromus fag if u dont stop with the gay shit u will regtret it trust me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Im Fuken A teh Gay (Acromus)
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:40 am

C'mon .. what am I doing wrong ...
What's so wrong about having a gay sig ...
Or posting that gayness cup pic after nightmare (or whoever it was) posted something like "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED THE GAYNESS CUP!!!"

That's just having a bit fun ... or don't you laugh about that ?
It's not like I post some shit that would ruin this clan ...

And once again, I'm not that Curt guy who keeps posting bs with BlueApes face on ...
It's just a goddamn bad timing that this Curtcat has started posting here while I started to get a bit active here
There are more Goreplayers than just me who can handle Photoshop that well.
BlueApes face has been posted so many times ... he's been in so many clans and forums
And his picture has been posted like in every single one of them ...
It's not hard to get that pic ...

Cbf blaming all that on me ...

Call me gay or annoying for posting some some bs ... but it's just for having a bit of fun ...
I've always been doing that ... always posted some weird bs ...
Not something offensive like this Curt guy does ...

In the end my posts are for a bit of fun in the Gore Community...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~gangster~shqiptar~

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-09
Location : switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:34 am

o.O acromus im sry that i called u guy man i dont knowed it sry again:)
accept?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TkO



Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 am

~gangster~shqiptar~ wrote:
o.O acromus im sry that i called u guy man i dont knowed it sry again:)
accept?

Change your avatar you pathetic pos !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindw@rped

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:08 am

A wrote:
C'mon .. what am I doing wrong ...
What's so wrong about having a gay sig ...
Or posting that gayness cup pic after nightmare (or whoever it was) posted something like "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED THE GAYNESS CUP!!!"

That's just having a bit fun ... or don't you laugh about that ?
It's not like I post some shit that would ruin this clan ...

And once again, I'm not that Curt guy who keeps posting bs with BlueApes face on ...
It's just a goddamn bad timing that this Curtcat has started posting here while I started to get a bit active here
There are more Goreplayers than just me who can handle Photoshop that well.
BlueApes face has been posted so many times ... he's been in so many clans and forums
And his picture has been posted like in every single one of them ...
It's not hard to get that pic ...

Cbf blaming all that on me ...

Call me gay or annoying for posting some some bs ... but it's just for having a bit of fun ...
I've always been doing that ... always posted some weird bs ...
Not something offensive like this Curt guy does ...

In the end my posts are for a bit of fun in the Gore Community...

Gay shit isnt straight with me... must be a euro thing :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed26
I hate seek
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:34 am

Mindw@rped wrote:
A wrote:
C'mon .. what am I doing wrong ...
What's so wrong about having a gay sig ...
Or posting that gayness cup pic after nightmare (or whoever it was) posted something like "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE EARNED THE GAYNESS CUP!!!"

That's just having a bit fun ... or don't you laugh about that ?
It's not like I post some shit that would ruin this clan ...

And once again, I'm not that Curt guy who keeps posting bs with BlueApes face on ...
It's just a goddamn bad timing that this Curtcat has started posting here while I started to get a bit active here
There are more Goreplayers than just me who can handle Photoshop that well.
BlueApes face has been posted so many times ... he's been in so many clans and forums
And his picture has been posted like in every single one of them ...
It's not hard to get that pic ...

Cbf blaming all that on me ...

Call me gay or annoying for posting some some bs ... but it's just for having a bit of fun ...
I've always been doing that ... always posted some weird bs ...
Not something offensive like this Curt guy does ...

In the end my posts are for a bit of fun in the Gore Community...

Gay shit isnt straight with me... must be a euro thing :L


Lolzzz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Im Fuken A teh Gay (Acromus)
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:55 pm

definately a euro thing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~gangster~shqiptar~

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-09
Location : switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 pm

im from euro too lol:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Im Fuken A teh Gay (Acromus)
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Kosovo is european ? SHIT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mindw@rped

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 pm

What!?!!! stoned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fukenz_Krew

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-01-09
Age : 30
Location : WV, hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Drugs....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fags.com
Obsessed26
I hate seek
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Guess so its European.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Im Fuken A teh Gay (Acromus)
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 am

I don't count it as a european country ...
it's more like semi-european
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~gangster~shqiptar~

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-09
Location : switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 am

wtf?
my natonality is albanian (kosovo)
but im from swiss fucking a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~gangster~shqiptar~

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-09
Location : switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 am

WHERE U FROM?
FUCKING A??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A
Im Fuken A teh Gay (Acromus)
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

still... for me Albania isn't 100% european...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Ulti I'



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Hey guys ,can i join or not? I am a bit confused.
Btw ,i found a new name to use ;manuker :)


Last edited by Lord Ulti I' on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed26
I hate seek
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Lord Ulti I' wrote:
Hey guys ,can i join or not? I am a bit confused.
Btw ,i found a new name to use ;OMINUS :) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy



FFS..........Why are you acting like a total dumbass?

cant u understand that u cant join in if we dont kno ur original name.

anyways tell me at what time you can play with me?......i wanna see how good u fart to be u are.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Ulti I'



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:20 pm

I can play on Friday ( i am not sure about the other days).
I 'll be playing from 9:00 to 13:00+++?
U?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed26
I hate seek
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Lord Ulti I' wrote:
I can play on Friday ( i am not sure about the other days).
I 'll be playing from 9:00 to 13:00+++?
U?


Whats ur timezone??...........and I aint guarenteeing shitt.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizzlez
its sir to you :L


Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Lord Ulti I' wrote:
Hey guys ,can i join or not? I am a bit confused.
Btw ,i found a new name to use ;OMINUS :) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What would jesus say.. I mean what would Psycho say

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Ulti I'



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 am

My timezone is GMT +2,but the hours i wrote there was GMT -5.


Last edited by Lord Ulti I' on Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obsessed26
I hate seek
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-01-01
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 am

Lord Ulti I' wrote:
My timezone is GMT +2,but the hours i wrote there was GMT -5.
:L cheesy angry embarrised huh sad wink tongue decide


Why do you post so many smilies?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Ulti I'



Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-01-11
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:02 am

~LoL~ I just wanted to see something .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~gangster~shqiptar~

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2009-01-09
Location : switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:22 pm

hmm.. lord i think i will see ya lin gore se.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Can i join ur clan?   

Back to top Go down
 
Can i join ur clan?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Create a clan roster via your HTML pages
» [ABA] Clan The Official Project Reality Clan of the British
» how to make a join chat in the forum?
» group auto join on register
» I Need An CS 1.6 Banner For My Clan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoFo's House :: Welcome to MoFo Forum :: MoFo Recruiting/ Roster-
Jump to: